pease could you give me some good ip adresses to log onto because i want to fly with other pilots i think it would be great anyone help?
2 Answers
Just a note for some time in the future. I would like to do some on line flying with others as well when things settle down a bit. I've done it before a couple of times with my dialup connection. But as most of you here have hi-speed it might not be as good an experience for you. So I would look for some others with dialup, that also use TeamSpeak for communication. Just something to keep in mind for some time down the road if anyone is interested.
airflyers.net is good. i've flown on there, it's for all you GA whackos out there! 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer