Every Free Flight starts with engine at full throttle...

Pro Member Trainee
Jerald King (tacomasailor) Trainee

Whenever I start a new Free Flight the engine, or engines, are at full throttle and the plane is already moving as soon as the display appears. I start each mission with the throttle on the CH Yoke all the way off and the mixture all the way lean and the CH Pro Pedals brakes hard on before I press fly now.

I can cut the engine with the throttle (I have to move it to full throttle and then back to idle) but by then the plane has moved a considerable distance even though I have the brakes on hard.

This was an intermittent problem but has now become a full time event.

How do I get the missions to start at idle?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

While this may not be exactly what your looking for it's a start.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/22007/cold-and-dark-cockpit/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
azabro Trainee

Happens to me aswell! and it is really annoying

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...