Lesson 1 In FSX

markjd_uk Guest

I am a newbee to Flight Simulator and probably just doing something stupid. I have flown lesson 1 (straight and level flight) to the point where the instructor suggests pausing the simulation before starting the second part of the lesson on the trim wheel. But this part of the lesson never starts, the instructor takes control of the plane but never moves on to the Trim wheel part of the lesson. Is this an error with the lesson or am I missing something?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
simon1 Trainee

Try not pressing pause!

markjd_uk Guest

It fails to continue regardless of if paused is pressed or not. I have tried both.

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

markjd_uk wrote:

It fails to continue regardless of if paused is pressed or not. I have tried both.

Sounds like a glitch alright. I just checked mine and it's all good (egads, it had been years since I heard Rod's voice! :ill🙂

Do you have FS9? The lesson is the same, so if you still have it, simply take lesson 1 from it, then continue on with the lessons in FSX.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...