Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

They won't read the sticky. 😂

Top 10 Irritating Questions
How do you open the cargo door?
How do you get the baggage cart?
Where is the wild life?
How do you get the jetways to connect to the aircraft?
Why does FSX run so poorly on my laptop?
Why can't I land/operate the 747?
Why doesn't the plane land, I pressed APR?
What do you want in the next version of FS?
Why didn't Microsoft do__________?
How do you think FSX will run with this setup?

Just a joke, I answer all questions I can. Don't get mad. 😀

Last edited by CRJCapt on Sat May 12, 2007 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Plug in questions above FMC.

a sticky would reduce all the repeated questions every week.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

[sarcasm] i agree! that's why you never see anyone ask how to install aircraft and scenery anymore. [/sarcasm]

🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

a sticky would reduce all the repeated questions every week.

It's a vicious circle. Any more stickies and no one will get around to read the topics.
Who then is gonna answer all the questions on how to install aircraft? ROFL

Kohnen Guest

Why can't I get my freeware/downloaded F-14 to install correctly?

Seriously, though, the guys are right. I moderate an unrelated-to-this forum (paintball), and while stickies are great for establishing rules, guidelines, and basic information, they're largely ignored by the masses. I wish it weren't so, because it would save me a TON of time. 😎

It's one of those "in a perfect world" sort of deals, I suppose.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Kohnen wrote:

Why can't I get my freeware/downloaded F-14 to install correctly?

Because you either downloaded the file from the wrong library or you followed the wrong tutorial -- or both.

R. Lee Guest

Tailhook wrote:

Because you either downloaded the file from the wrong library or you followed the wrong tutorial -- or both.

It was an example question question that didn't require an answer 🙄 ...but here's one you can answer. Why do you have that huge signature picture when you know it's against forum rules?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

R. Lee wrote:

Why do you have that huge signature picture when you know it's against forum rules?

Is it? All I'm trying to do is desperately emulating my idol 😀

If you don't like my choice of aircraft I could always change it to this one:

Bobby Lee Swartz Guest

R. Lee wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

It was an example question question that didn't require an answer 🙄 ...but here's one you can answer. Why do you have that huge signature picture when you know it's against forum rules?

Lol what a tosser you are, you complain about wasting time and yet here you are posting this. If you don't like a post ignore it. I swear, there is so much Censored going on in this world it amazes me when people can actually complain about silly Censored like this.

Censored by Radar

Kohnen Guest

Yeah, I was just kidding around up there. Sarcasm doesn't come through too well on forums sometimes. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Bobby Lee Swartz wrote:

Lol what a tosser you are, you complain about wasting time and yet here you are posting this. If you don't like a post ignore it. I swear, there is so much Censored going on in this world it amazes me when people can actually complain about silly Censored like this.

Censored by Radar

Not sure what you mean by "tosser" Mr. Perfect. Maybe you could explain it to me.
FYI, no matter which assumed name you post under, I'll always recognize you by your foul language. 😁

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...