PMDG Autoland Off Course

Porkapatamus Guest

Hello,

When using the autoland feature in the PMDG-NG 737, everything works correctly, except it won't line me up with the runway exactly.

I have both the CMD A and B on, and the APP on. When I first hit the APP button, the plane will make it's initial bank correctly, but it will overshoot the line with the runway a little bit, then correct itself back to level flight, and never corrects again to line up with the runway. It's off by about 10 degrees right.

If I just let it go, then it hits the glideslope correctly, and will flare correctly. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I've tried at several different airports with the exact same result. (I took a screen shot if I could figure out how to post it here)

Thanks!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
porkapatamus Guest

I uninstalled everything I had related to FS9, and reinstalled just FS9 and PDMG. Autoland works like a charm now. Kinda weird...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...