Flight Deck 4

Pro Member Trainee
Flykid Trainee

I bought Flight Deck 4 for FSX and you need to enter a serial number for it to work. any clue where the serial number is?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
FlatheadSmith Trainee

Flykid - Maybe to the number you need is the Product Key: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX to the FSX, maybe?

Pro Member Trainee
Flykid Trainee

no i contacted abacus and it should be with the package. but they didnt tell me where on the package

Pro Member Trainee
FlatheadSmith Trainee

Flykid
What number? I don't see no stinking number!
I don't where it is. Sorry, no help.
C Ya

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Did you buy the CD version or the Download version?

If you bought the download version you should have received an email with the installation code.

If you bought the CD version - call them back and ask them where it is on the packaging 🙄

Pro Member Trainee
FlatheadSmith Trainee

Flykid
You have probably figured this already, but the Serial Number: XXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX for WWII Fighters (Wings of Power II) was found under the QUICK START GUIDE label inside the box. Hope this helps!

teh paul Guest

The serial number is printed on the front of the manual.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

if you need any help with that just contact me at kinglsl@bellsouth.net and I can hook you up with a serial number for anything basically or one of these admins on the site can help ya out I'm sure.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...