Hey guys, am having a huge dilemma with FS2004. Every time I exit flightsim it forgets my settings. Everything down to my new keyboard commands are lost and I have to go through the tedious process of re assigning everything once I restart. I’ve started using a no cd patch recently and I’m not sure if that’s the problem. My FS2004 CD 4 started giving trouble hence I downloaded the patch. Any help would be great.
1 Answers
Cochise wrote:
Hey guys, am having a huge dilemma with FS2004. Every time I exit flightsim it forgets my settings. Everything down to my new keyboard commands are lost and I have to go through the tedious process of re assigning everything once I restart. I’ve started using a no cd patch recently and I’m not sure if that’s the problem. My FS2004 CD 4 started giving trouble hence I downloaded the patch. Any help would be great.
See if this helps.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836185

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain