What 200 Miles wind speed does to an 747

I dont know if its legal in this forum, but ill give it a try..

I record a small video while i flew, and - well, the video tells it all😀

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Yes, totally legal - I've changed the URL to the direct file. You play FS2004 at a LAN party!?

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Wb-FreeKill,

That is quite a video. I was holding my breathe a few times. The accompanying music adds more drama to it.

Btw, who did the music and what was the title?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Excellent, you did a fascinating job with it. Thanks for letting us see.
Anytime you want to post another please feel free to do so.
Did you use Fraps?

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

Anytime you want to post another please feel free to do so.

Radar

I agree! 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I'm sure it's great, but 50MB??? Is it possible to compress it for those of us with dialup?

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Wb-FreeKill,

Outstanding...!!! I did not know that a 747 could float like that...? The alst part of an inverted crash, I am little bit dissapointed though. No fire or explosion...!!!

Pro Member Trainee
neseng Trainee

Hey WB-FreeKill, after watching your video, I tried that and had great fun with several different aircraft at differing wind speeds.

Try the FS9 Piper Cub at 50k wind speed, .....that will test your skills on the joy stick and its also fun to land the plane successfully while going backwards down the strip!

Have fun,
neseng

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I was curious about what airport was used in the video. I discovered it was Kastrup (EKCH) at Copenhagen, Denmark

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...