New to FS 2004

My new user account is currently in the approval stage but since I have the day off today I'd like to get started.

I'm new flight sims and have just installed FS2004 on my rig. Can someone reccommend any must have add-ons or downloads that I should start out with. I'm interested in improved scenery over the defaul MS stuff or anything else to improve the experience. What would you reccommend ??

Also, I'm assuming that this program has been patched by MS, where would I find any patches if they exist ???

Any help/advice that you can offer will be much appreciated.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest

Ooops wrong forum. Can a mod put this in the FS2004 forum ??

Thank you much

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Flight Simulator 2004 Update v9.1
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2795/flight-simulator-2004-update-v91/

MSFS Gateway(site with links to many FS sites)
http://www.tony.smiths.btinternet.co.uk/fsgate1.html

Thanks CRJCapt 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

While i bow to CRJCapts' wisdom 😀 he omitted to tell you of the two best sites for free FS downloads!
Avsim.com
Flightsim.com
If it's not here it probably does'nt exist (with a few exceptions but as you're new dont worry about it).
There is enough material on these sites to keep you going for quite a while! 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

They both are included in the MSFS gateway site but considering their importance, singling them out is wise, thanks Welshflyer. 👍

Last edited by CRJCapt on Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Sorry CRJCapt! I should have known you would'nt have omitted these. Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...