Twinkling or fluttering

Guest55 Guest

I'm having a terrible time withTwinkling or fluttering what ever you want to call it. In 2004 the trees, buildings and even the runway seem to come alive when you start moving. Have fooled with AA, AFiltering and MMapping till I'm blue in the face and no luck.

Have also tried every imaginable resolution and still no luck. Am running a nvidia 7950x512 on a 24" samsing.

Any more ideas?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
djcevera Trainee

set you mip lower i was having the exact same problem and that helped alot but you may want to think about going bigger on your video card i changed mine to a 7600 and the difference was amazing
this was my original thread

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/25935/cant-stand-twinkling/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...