Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

In the real world....

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Just wondering if there are other actual pilots in here? And what you've flown? In the real world I currently fly a Citabria 7ECA, and have flown Cessna 172, 206, 310, North American Harvard (T6 or SNJ for you yanks), DC-3, A-26 Invader, J3 Cub, and Navaho.

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

I am flying a C152 right now and I have 1 hour logged in a DA20

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

If im correct, CRJ Capt is some kind of pilot? I dunno, my brains not so sharp nowadays, i just forget everything 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

spitfiresrule wrote:

I am flying a C152 right now and I have 1 hour logged in a DA20

Have you ever had a chance to fly a spitfire ❓

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

VegasFlyer wrote:

spitfiresrule wrote:

I am flying a C152 right now and I have 1 hour logged in a DA20

Have you ever had a chance to fly a spitfire ❓

Holy crap I wish I could !! That would be amazing but sadly no.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Cessna 172 and im going again for lessons on saturday I belive

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

Cessna 172 and im going again for lessons on saturday I belive

Lucky you!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

I dunno, my brains not so sharp nowadays, i just forget everything 😂

You're getting old brownbox Fear

Pro Member Trainee
Flyguy41983 Trainee

I fly a Cessna 172R and have so far logged 30 hours. I go every other weekend and the aircraft is super nice.

Pro Member Trainee
sniper45 Trainee

my dad flyes a king air F90 and a cessna 310

7dream8liner7 Guest

I'll be getting lessons in a few weeks 😀 , but not enough to solo. Crying or Very sad

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions