My FS9 doesnt want to load up, i click on the icon so i can start the sim... it sounds like it is loading and you see the Flight Simulator 2004 screen on the screen. After a while it just stops and disappears, it just doesnt want to load up. i was ok until friday night, after that just couldnt open. i restarted my computer and still nothing, i dont know what could be wrong! i tried to use another CD thinking that the one i use could be scratched. i changed Cd places, and still nada, i need some help, the main thing is that i dont want to reinstall it again because i have a lot to install so if there is a way that i can fix it i need to know.
Someone please help.
Thanks 🙂
2 Answers
I recently had the same prob and it seems to be down to a freeware scenery add on that i put on. Have you recently put on any add ons? I had to wipe everything off and re install to get it to work. I have not put the scenery add on back on and all is well (Touch wood!)
I didn't have the exact same problem but when I load mine a couple of warnings pop up saying that it won't load some add on stuff. But that's about it, it still opens normally.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain