model won't load

Pro Member Trainee
maddoc Trainee

i built a new fanciful model and was about to post it, but when i tried it on a second computer it wont load in fs9. the previous airplane stops rotating and the text for the new model comes up, but it won't load the visual model. the second computer has a faster processor and more memory and about the same graphics board (ati). the model is quite complicated and eats up a lot of memory. any ideas?....doc

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I had that happen to me once and never did figure it out.
The only thing that I could think of is that the designer left something out of the aircraft CFG.
By the way the aircraft showed up on the runway even if it didn't in the menu, odd.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...