A Wombat457 repaint

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

A couple of days ago i remarked to Wombat457 that i would really like to see a 737 in the livery of Air Wales (they used to have one but now they only have a couple of Fokker 50s') as the only repaint i could find was a PMDG one. I mentioned that i don't use it very much (for some reason it's a frame rate eater on my pc). Now don't forget that this is less than a week ago and this is what was in my E-Mail box when i got home from work this evening. I think you'll all agree with me that he has done one hell of a job and it is one outstanding repaint!
This is the inaugural flight of Air Wales 0001 from its home base in Cardiff to Alicante in Spain.
At the gate

Pushback

Taxi out

Cleared for take off

Rotate

Climbout

Making a turn over the Bay of Biscay

Crossing the Pyrenees mountain range into Spain

Descent into Alicante

On approach

Strong crosswind on landing

Taxi in

I'm sure you will all agree with me when i say Wombat457 has done an outstanding job, and i'd like to take this opportunity to thank him for all his hard work and that it really is appreciated!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

👍 - for the repaint
👍 - for the shots
🍻

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

wow nice pics. I loved them.

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi WelshFlyer -

I am glad that you like the end result but am sorry that it took nearly a week to get to you - I had a couple of "layer" problems that took a couple of days to figure out 😞 That being said though, I believe in doing the best job I can rather than rushing to forfill a time frame. Quality is more important than quantity in my view.

As I have already mentined - I love the screenshots, you display the plane very very nicely indeed and I, for one, look forward to seeing the "Angel of Newport" visiting many more exciting destinations 🙂

👍 for the pictures, and

🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...