can you download a fs2004 plane and put it onto fsx ?

Pro Member Trainee
baesys Trainee

??

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes but the gauges most likely won't work properly.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

I have been successful with many FS9/2004 aircraft in FSX by changing a call in the .cfg and/or substituting sound files. It's not a by the book modification, and it does require permission from the creator before the modified versions can be uploaded. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
baesys Trainee

could you post how to do it ?

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

I'm working on a "How2", but can hardly keep up with the "updates". At the moment I am back in FS2002 working on a Cessna 195 conversion to FSX. You will need some programming knowledge to know where and what to change in the .cfg files. I find it easier with some to convert from FS2002 to FS2004 and then to FSX.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...