I want to learn to FLY!

Pro Member Trainee
toffaha Trainee

Dear All,
I know nothing about how to fly a plane. I am very much interested to learn how. What is the easiest way to do that? Thank you.
Is there a book or a software to download so it can teach you how to fly a plane !!??

Adnan

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Jamie4590 Guest

Hi,

http://www.navfltsm.addr.com/

This website will be very useful to you.

Pro Member Trainee
luigi_m_ Trainee

There are training lessons on FS9 which would be of a lot of use to you; lot's of reading, but that's the way to learn. You could also try getting some books on flying, eg, from the authro Trevor Thom.

I got my PPL before I started using Flight Sim 9, so, not trying to sound big-headed, but I found flying on FS9 easier with my previous knowledge of planes (only a little Cessna 152). Depending on what you are flying, why not get a trial lesson in that or a similar aircraft, I reckon it would really help you understand flying on the sim more, and you will love it, I promise! I know general aviation is expensive, especially when you are young, but I am working full time, plus part time evenings and weekends to pay for my aerobatic license

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

toffaha wrote:

Dear All,
I know nothing about how to fly a plane. I am very much interested to learn how. What is the easiest way to do that? Thank you.
Is there a book or a software to download so it can teach you how to fly a plane !!??
Adnan

Yes, there are text books but you need to learn from a professional instructor in a real aircraft, you can't just teach yourself. Flying is like Scuba diving or mountain climbing, you need proper instruction. Go to your local flight school and speak with an instructor. You can take a 30 min. introductory ride and learn all about what's required and the prices.

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

toffaha

I think he may be a terrorist lol[/quote]

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

My previous post was in reference to real flying Embarassed , for simulated flying, go to The Learning Center within Flight Simulator.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...