fsx sound

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I changed the dc-3 defalt sound to a fs2004 add on sound and The first set I didn't like so I looked for another addon and found it but I can't delete the other add on sound I don't like how can I change this?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It's not a good idea to delete default sounds. It's better to leave them in their original location. Idea

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

there backed up I didn't delete them I have them on a folder on my desktop

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm having problems understanding your language Umm...

Do you actually want to ...delete the other or ...change this -?

What is which... or - which is what?

If you make say three sentences out of one and use punctuation marks, the veil of mystery might just evaporate. Idea

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

ok sorry I just want to delete all the soundin my dc-3 floder its a mess and I would just like to replace my new sounds in them but whenever I try to delete these sounds a message comes up saying that it can't be moved ❓

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...