Last Fuel

AlphaFloor Guest

Hello everyone

I would really really love if someone could help me with this. Im trying and searching like crazy on how to make FS9 remember the fuel quantity for each individual aircraft. For example, you have 2000lbs of fuel in a particular aircraft, you fly it and exit FS with it having 1500lbs of fuel remaining. When you restart FS and select that aircraft, it has the previous quantity of 1500lbs. (without using the save flight function)
Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I don't think that is possible without using the save flight function.

It really defies the purpose as each flight is different, payload, weather conditions etc. and therefore the fuel quantity has to be calculated individually for each flight.

AlphaFloor Guest

ok that sucks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

...what.. the fuel pumps?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...