PMDG MD11 and payware aircraft

Which Payware Between the following
PIC 737 (new deal -300 -400 -500 for 40$) (UAL/SWA etc.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wilco's new Airbus (for JBU/UAL etc.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hold off for PMDG's MD11 (for UPSVAC)
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
CLS airbus 300/310 (For UPSVAC/AAL etc.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other (specifiy which please)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Pro Member Trainee
CodyH Trainee

Hey this is kind of an open ended question but i was wondering:

I already own: PMDG 737NG
LDS 767-300
CS B757-200
ESDG C750
Flight1 B727

Notes:
1) I was thinking of joining Virtual SWA so thats why i am considering the older generation of 737s

2)I fly for UVA so thats why am considering the A320s (I fly the PMDG for the 737s for them

3)I know the PMDG744 is the favorite amognst most of you however i am not qualified to fly that for UVA so i am not really interested right now...

4) the reason i would hold off for the MD11 is because I fly for UPSVAC

Maybe give some reasons backing up your vote, thanks!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It's difficult to figure out what you're actually asking.

As far as the PMDG MD-11 goes, I don't think you have a choice BUT to 'hold off' -- unless it has been released within the last few days.

Since you're posting this poll in the fs9 forum, I presume you're waiting for the MD-11 to be released for fs9. I doubt this will happen unless the developers have changed their mind recently.

If I'm right, you can strike the MD-11 off your list which will make your choice easier 😎

Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

I argree with Tailhook 👍

I think you should wait till the MD-11 comes out. It looks like you like the PMDG so the MD-11 would be perfect.

I know i am going to wait to get mine 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...