rather simple question but.....
ive checked everywhere on the internet, and all the sources say CFS3 is dual monitor compatible, if it is, then how the heck do u activate it? or do you have to download a program?
thanks
2 Answers
🍻
I use 2 monitors but not to get a larger view. What I like to do is split views. I’ll bring up a cockpit view in FSX then move the instruments to my LCD and have the outside views or any other view on a Projector. I start with the projector set as my primary screen (1) and the LCD screen (2). This way I don’t have to change views to look at my instruments or anything else I have on the 2nd screen. It works very well! I found the Projector at a yard sale and just had to replaced the lamp. Very nice find and I didn't know what I was going to do with it when I picked it up.
Bob
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Trainee