Controls

Pro Member Trainee
Agamer Trainee

I have installed fs9 on my xp system 😂 and it works fine 😂

But I want to install it on my win 98se system 😉 ➡ 😉 So after ages of making space i managed to fit it on. I start it up and it works Surprised but i make a flight and it works 😀 . Then I move on to taking off It works and i acelerate 😀 then it gets bad 😞 I go to pull the nose up and it dosn't work Crying or Very sad neither do the left and right controk Crying or Very sad

Maybe some one can help?

I soon am getting a joystick the saitek x45 but for the moment I want to use the keyboard.

My system specs: petuium 4 400mhz,128mb ram,direct x9,windows 98 secon edition,and i don't know how to get my graphic card

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
jbatch Trainee

Agamer wrote:

I have installed fs9 on my xp system 😂 and it works fine 😂

But I want to install it on my win 98se system 😉 ➡ 😉 So after ages of making space i managed to fit it on. I start it up and it works Surprised but i make a flight and it works 😀 . Then I move on to taking off It works and i acelerate 😀 then it gets bad 😞 I go to pull the nose up and it dosn't work Crying or Very sad neither do the left and right controk Crying or Very sad

Maybe some one can help?

I soon am getting a joystick the saitek x45 but for the moment I want to use the keyboard.

My system specs: petuium 4 400mhz,128mb ram,direct x9,windows 98 secon edition,and i don't know how to get my graphic card

Hey Agamer,

I tried flying with the keyboard, and it is really difficult. Almost next to impossible! You really need a joystick or flight yoke. I finally bought the CH Flight yoke Pro and Ch peddles. They work great. It's worth the money. My system is Windows ME, Athlon xp 2600 processor, Radeon 9000 pro graffics card and 512 mb ram. It really works great!

Good Luck!

jbatch

Pro Member Trainee
Agamer Trainee

Yeh I know you really need a joistick. I am going to order it but I can't for another two days and takes 7 days to come and i want to know if I can fix it before. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...