0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Boeing 747
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

Hi, without pissing off the developpers who are doing a good job with making new add-ons Group Wave I was just wondering if there's any of these planes made for FSX out there which I'm looking for:

McDonnel Douglas MD-11 or DC-10 (to spoil me, Royal Dutch KLM haha)
Boeing 777, 767 and 727
Airbus A340

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Philip Borchert (cpsc) Trainee

I would like to also see the Nieuport 17 or any of the other aircraft from the movie Flyboys.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

cpsc wrote:

I would like to also see the Nieuport 17 or any of the other aircraft from the movie Flyboys.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/26774/fokker-tri-wing/

i did find a sopwith recently, you can get it here:
http://www.daviator.com/

mat3329 wrote:

Hi, without pissing off the developpers who are doing a good job with making new add-ons Group Wave

who cares if they get pissed? what are they gonna do? come to your house and un-download their stuff? was that you that got chewed by someone in another thread because you asked why there isn't that much out there for fsx? don't pay no mind to that guy. everybody can be tough when they're on the internet, those people are never so tough to your face, in real life.

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

Actually that wasnt me and no I'm not really scared hahaha, I was just saying that by being polite because I'm looking for those planes and didn't want to sound like a prick. But this thread is going off topic so if anyone has seen the planes I'm looking for, let me know 🍻

Pro Member Trainee
Philip Borchert (cpsc) Trainee

These are all 2004 Aircraft... I found tons of em for fs2004 Finding them for FSX is where I am having problems!!!

Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

there are some about but they are mainly payware for a relly good one. i have some, try simviation they always have a load of them,

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...