FS 2002 textures work on FSX?

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

I'm just seeing if anyone knows if a texture for a FS 2002 will work on a similar plane found in FSX.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I don't have much hope but you wouldn't cause your rig to explode just by trying. You're aware of course that 'similar plane' in this case means the exact model.

Example: One of the Poskys that says in the Readme it's for both 2002 and 2004. Those should work just remember to use an FSX panel.

Try it, I dare you... 😀

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

I was afraid it was going to be something like that. I'll probably play around with it for a bit and see where I get. I guess the other option is learning how to paint textures myself.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...