Missing textures in fsx - Any work around that works

Pro Member Trainee
charliewilkins Trainee

Hi folks.I'm just bought fsx as a upgrade to fs 2004 and cant get any add on aircraft to work -ie missing textures.Has any one developed a fix for this.I cant disable the dx 10 preview,I just no picture at all doing that and tried the add-on converter tool,no joy.Should I uninstall and reinstall with out the acceleration pack?Is any aware of a fix that actually works.
Any help greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance

p.s Same problem with fsx rotor craft.
Im running on vista and its a new pc so d.x 9 is not available. 😕 javascript:emoticon('😕')

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

You might do better in the FSX forums Charlie...

I had FSX and got rid of it for FS2004. After adding FSGenisis scenery upgrades, it works better than FSX ever did.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...