Pushback Tug (2)

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Hi, i read the post puchback vehicle, and i d/loaded it. its pretty cool, except one thing-you cant actually puchback an aircraft!!! do you know if there is any freeware addon that is either a puchback tug alone, or an aircraft that has a pushback tug that you can actually connect up to the aircraft and puch back?

thanks,
robbier

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

actually, all that means is that when you puch 'Shift+P' it has an animated pushback tug that apears at the plane and puches it back. you cant actually push back the plane your self and operate the tug 😞

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Here's one, it's the 4th one down on the right. File: BAe 146QT /AVRO RJ-100
http://www.fsaerospace.com/index.php?section=spotlight&topic=bae

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

actually, i dont think u can actually drive that tug and actually control the tug and drive it and attach to the plane and push back. that is just an animated scenery thing that when you press 'Shift+P' a tug apears until you stop the push. you cant actually control the tug. its just part of the plane 😞

well, thanks for all your help

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...