Traffic 2005 won't Install

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

i having trouble loading this on to pc. never had no problems before but now i put disc in the sceen comes up and i click in stall then the preview come on task bar but when i open it up it goes and wont show but is still on task bar. any ideas?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

try turning any antivirus programs you have off. I had this problem when I had norton running.

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

its not making a difference it still wont run after i click install the disc stops and the preview box is at bottom but wont open. i tried traffic 2004 and had no probs. only this

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

Well you could try closing down the internet ( so you don't get any viruses,) then turning off all of the security programs you have fully and installing, but if you have already tried the first thing I recommended I doubt that this will have any effect. Otherwise I would call just flight. They are very helpful and will probably send you a new one if you bought it within a year or so.
Good Luck, Mossy.

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

thankx will give them call tomorrow cant understand it loaded fine 7 months ago then all planes didnt apper other day so i deleted it and now cant reinstall. pain in ass.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

good luck, hope you get it working soon 😀 .

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

all done he had me go in to a file edit some lines and the disc run with out going through the start bit just stared installing right away.

good stuff

all done he had me go in to a file edit some lines and the disc run with out going through the start bit just stared installing right away.good stuff

COULD YOU PLEASE STATE WHICH LINES NEEDING EDITING AS THIS MAY HELP

MANY THANKS

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...