SearchSearch 

Traffic 2005 won't Install

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

i having trouble loading this on to pc. never had no problems before but now i put disc in the sceen comes up and i click in stall then the preview come on task bar but when i open it up it goes and wont show but is still on task bar. any ideas?

6 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

try turning any antivirus programs you have off. I had this problem when I had norton running.

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

its not making a difference it still wont run after i click install the disc stops and the preview box is at bottom but wont open. i tried traffic 2004 and had no probs. only this

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

Well you could try closing down the internet ( so you don't get any viruses,) then turning off all of the security programs you have fully and installing, but if you have already tried the first thing I recommended I doubt that this will have any effect. Otherwise I would call just flight. They are very helpful and will probably send you a new one if you bought it within a year or so.
Good Luck, Mossy.

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

thankx will give them call tomorrow cant understand it loaded fine 7 months ago then all planes didnt apper other day so i deleted it and now cant reinstall. pain in ass.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

good luck, hope you get it working soon 😀 .

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

all done he had me go in to a file edit some lines and the disc run with out going through the start bit just stared installing right away.

good stuff