Can't get Traffic 2005 to Install

jetway9 Guest

I bought Traffic 2005 from Just Flight but it will not install. I tried everything including uninstalling Flight Simulator and all add ons then reinstalling just Flight Simulator plus the FS9.1 Patch, but it still wont install. I even disabled my Virus Protection and Firewall from microsoft security program. I communicated with Just Flight's Tech Support and found they are no help at all.

Is there anyone who can suggest anything that I can do.
Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I looked and there isn't a patch for it. I have Ultimate Traffic so I can't help but have you posted on their forum to see if anyone there can help.
http://forum.justflight.com/forum/

Some of our members have it, give them a little time to see this and they may be able to help.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Did the program come on a CD-ROM or did you download it. With the download option it could very well be that the package is corrupt.

Jetway9 Guest

I have their CD and loaded the game and Traffic 2005 on my computer at work and it loaded perfectly. There is something on my computer at home preventing it from installing but I dont know what.

I will post this on Just Flight's Forum

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...