no cd cracks

Pro Member Trainee
SMORGS Trainee

hi all, just trying to play call of duty 2 and have a no cd crack ready for it but have no idea what to do with it. i tried extracting it but it shows "there is a crc error"etc.
how can i fix this and play my game without using the cd all the time?

help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Make sure it's in the BASE Call of Duty folder. Example: Go into My Computer, Program Files, look for Call of Duty 2. Then put the crack in there. Then go into the base folder and play from THERE 😉

Pro Member Trainee
SMORGS Trainee

thanks man, i'm just not a computer minded individual. so i will give that a shot and come back if i'm still stuck on square one.

Pro Member Trainee
SMORGS Trainee

the cd crack is a rar file. but i'm not sure whether you mean to extract it. sorry but you may have to get specific for me lol.
i think i know what the base folder is, but its strange, the multiplayer part works fine its just the singleplayer part. when i try to copy the rar file into the singleplayer part it notifies me to put in the cod cd. but when i try to extract the rar it says crc error.

do you know what i'm talking about?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

SMORGS wrote:

the cd crack is a rar file. but i'm not sure whether you mean to extract it. sorry but you may have to get specific for me lol.
i think i know what the base folder is, but its strange, the multiplayer part works fine its just the singleplayer part. when i try to copy the rar file into the singleplayer part it notifies me to put in the cod cd. but when i try to extract the rar it says crc error.

do you know what i'm talking about?

Ummm, no not really 😂 Try using this crack
http://www.freeinfosociety.com/site.php?postnum=901
Right click, save target as, then extract, then do what I originally said 😉 I'm not too good with Rar's Embarassed

Pro Member Trainee
SMORGS Trainee

cheers buddy 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

🍻

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

cheezyflier wrote:

ROFL ROFL 🍻 👏 Group Wave 🍻 ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Trainee
SMORGS Trainee

too late. can't resist a crack like that!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...