no-CD cracks

Pro Member Trainee
cv11 Trainee

How exactly does one use the no-CD cracks? I am not familiar with the .rar extension

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Our cracks are in WinZip.

If your talking about somewhere else you need winrar, get it at this link. http://www.rarlab.com/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
cv11 Trainee

What I need is the procedure for using them. What are the steps that I need to take to make them work?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

cv11 wrote:

What I need is the procedure for using them. What are the steps that I need to take to make them work?

You should get a readme file with your no CD crack.

If you have problems understanding it, post it and we'll work it out together.

Regards,
Rick

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'll make it simple. In the download you have a little airplane, you take the little airplane (exe) out of the main flight sim folder (store it somewhere safe) and replace it with the one you downloaded.
Done.

Let us know how you did., good luck.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

By the way, just for the sake of the discussion, I tried using the no cd crack (the correct one) and my scenery was all screwed up. My FS Water showed squares, my add on scenery didn't appear correctly. And before you say anything, the correct, purchased versions. Curious.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Bindolaf wrote:

By the way, just for the sake of the discussion, I tried using the no cd crack (the correct one) and my scenery was all screwed up. My FS Water showed squares, my add on scenery didn't appear correctly. And before you say anything, the correct, purchased versions. Curious.

When you say, purchased versions, I assume you're referring to the cracks from this site.
I want to state emphatically that it is not my intention to go against any rules or regulations of this site and I will not commit any action unless permission has been given.
I aquired both cracks fs9/fs9.1 before I became a member here, obviously from different sources. I have installed both cracks at least twice without a single hitch as a result. Both cracks are still in my archive - I can however not track them down through the usual channels, I assume the files have been moved.

Regards,
Rick

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

No, I mean purchased FS Water, sceneries etc. Running the game without CD4 made the coastlines look square, the water was screwed up etc. I don't use 9.1 patch and downloaded the correct no cd crack.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...