Help...FSX Running Slow On My Comp.

k_camacho11 Guest

I have a HP Pavilion dv6000 Labtop with Windows Vista. It has a AMD Turiom 64 with 1.60 GHz, 1982 RAM, and 105 GB hardrive.

For some reason, FSX isn't running that good. The frames per second are real slow and it lags a lot. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest

give it up.

your notebook computer uses onboard graphics with shared memory.

go buy a copy of FS2004 from eBAY. It only costs $10.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

fsx isnt made for laptops.

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

FSX runs poorly to begin with, even on some very sophisticated systems... even ones that make your "laptop" (not labtop) look more like a "Speak and Spell" -

bawls327 wrote:

fsx isnt made for laptops.

that's not true.
you haven't tried the current crop of Core2Duo notebooks.

as long as you do NOT use built-in onboard graphics with shared memory.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

What I ment was alot of people that come here saying that fsx doesnt run well say they have laptops and once they give us their specs for it we figured it out. If you ask me I dont know why people get fsx for laptops instead of desktops.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...