Previous Posting Sound Studders...

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

I reinstalled FS9 and did the 9.1 update. I installed the CD-No crack and now I have the following problems with 9.1 update:

I know that I can uninstall the update that is no problem. But I have flown the Cessna 172 on four times and the Boeing 737-444 three times and guideance seems to be an issue along with the sound studder again but not as bad. The compass seems to be anywhere from 4 to 20 degrees off (to the right) in the Cessna. And from 4 to 10 degrees off (from the right) in the 737-400. I have not added anyother aircraft only the No-Crack Cd.

My system:

30 gig hardrive 7200 rpm Maxtor 8mb onboard cache
1024 DDR RAM
Radeon 128 MB graphics card (AGP)
I kept the same sound card Sound Blaster PCI 16 mb. I found nothing wrong with it. I did reinstall the drivers.
Pentium 4 2.66 GHZ processor
I downloaded the latest DirectX 9C And everything tested OK.

Whatever anybody can suggest please let me know.

Thank you,

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

I forgot to mention this the framerate is 20 fps, I changed it to 30 fps.

Thanks,

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I take it that when you say you replaced the crack you did use the new one not the same one that you have been using, that old one won't work.
Did you install SP2, that can cause some problems.
You have a super system and all should be working well.
I've been to many forums and all have been reporting success's and failures.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan,

I forgot to mention that I have a Win2K box with SP6. Yes I did install the new CD-Crack...??? It sure is baffeling me to no end...??? I don't understand the glitches. I do like the sim but if I keep having these glithches it takes the fun out of it and I am trying to seriously do the flying for the real effects. I have a Prescision II Joystick it checks out ok too...??? Well, if you come across anyhting that helps please post it.

Thanks,

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

W2k is not a gaming system but that shouldn't be the problem. This is all I can find at the present time but I'll keep checking.
I know it is for FS2000 but nothing to lose. While your in there (dxdiag) try the sound tests.

Long shot.

Did you think about uninstalling the new patch, It doesn't seem to be doing you any good.
Last resort, a complete reinstall, the problem with that is, sometimes a clean install of Windows does a better job. Lets hope not.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Looking around I found this check it out also.

http://www.techadvice.com/tech/S/speaker_ts.htm

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...