FSUIPC Has a Problem!

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I need help. I reinstalled fs2004 today and got this message:

The version of FS2004 detected is not compatible with this version of FSUIPC! It is build 9.01.40901...
You need the correct version of FS2004

Check the Help-About: the build should be 9.00.30612

FSUIPC will terminate when you select ok.

I have never gotten this problem before and I have had this game a while. Anyone know anything about this because I dont.

I tried removing the FS9 folder in my local disk c thing and it said it couldnt delete the blah blah.gau file. So I go in and see if I can delete it and it cant and I try to cut it out and move it and that didnt work either.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Download and install the correct one for your sim and or OS.

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Radar

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Thanks for link but I dont know which one I need. I suck at computers I just see a bunch of scrambled up letters. SHould I just download all of them? I got it working!

Pro Member Trainee
Flt634 Trainee

I had the same problem today. What it is looking for is the fs9 update. Once your updated you shouldn't have a problem with it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...