Any of you guys think you can navigate using a pencil, compass and a stopwatch alone?. If you can't and you wanna learn how to, check out the Flight Diversion Handbook at flightdiversion.com. Its a got some pretty awesome stuff.
1 Answers
John Travolta wrote:
Any of you guys think you can navigate using a pencil, compass and a stopwatch alone?. If you can't and you wanna learn how to, check out the Flight Diversion Handbook at flightdiversion.com. Its a got some pretty awesome stuff.
Thanks John, I'll have to check it out. By the way, love your movies. 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain