FS2004 problem.

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

I've always played this game without problems. Today when I loaded up FS2K4, chose the Cessna, choose Heathrow and choose weather as real-world weather it showed the progress bar form jepessen but when it reaches 22% FS2K4 just quits automatically :S

There's no message or nothing. Is it just me or is it happening to someone else too?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

Your problem is interesting in that it occured today. I am also having a problem with real world weather. I am able to get phase one of the download completed, but when phase 2 starts, FS crashes.
It could be a problem at the originator's location. I am going to give it a while and try again later. I have had situations like yours in the past and have also given it a try a few hours to a day later and it worked.
Best of luck with this.

Captain Evans Guest

No need to fear! Captain Evans is here! .... sorry i liked that, anyway dont worry guys i think jeppessen was down today as mine also cut out at 22%, this happend to me a few weeks ago, trust me i should be up and running again tommorow.

Captain Evans Guest

🙄 Sorry i mispelled that, i wont be up and running tommorow the jepessen server will. Radar

Pro Member First Officer
lionlicker First Officer

Not ust FS9 - it is FSX also - the weathers gone all hickelty pickelty. 😕

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Phew. Thought it was only me. Thanks guys, at least it will save me from reinstalling FS2004...all them planes, liveries, etc...

I think I'll just wait and watch.

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

if it happenes again, try going to their website and see if the weather is working prperly

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...