dad's FS2004 crashes winXP AMD sempron 2800 radeon 9600

Hi all,

SO glad to have found your forum and website, done a little bit of searching and so far I know for sure this is a great place to be.

I wonder if anyone has had any sudden system crashes on flight sim 2004 within 10 seconds of taxiing, but not on the hawaii easy flight?

I'm sure my dad can explain more and hopefully he will,

but he's running a Sempron 2800, ASrock VM800 upgrade, with Radeon 9600, plus 1GB of RAM - he had problems before with this new PC even without the ATO 9600...

The main thing is he has uninstalled it from his PC and that is bad news cos he's a pilot and would dearly love to play FS2004.

So, if there's any one who might render some assistance that would be great.

I've sent the link for your forum to dad and expect him to get online, do some searching of his own, then perhaps ask the same thing I already have.

So far Dell communities have been a great place I used to get upgrade and system info for my Dell, hopefully this can be a similarly nice forum for dad to get his 2004 up and going.

Best,

Rob G

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...