How realistic is FSX weather ?

How realistic is FSX weather ?

can you get into trouble flying into a storm ?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest

good read, even though this was written on FS2004.

http://www.pilotweb.aero/content/articles/view_article.aspx?id=2998

penatrater Guest

well then download a lil thingy that you add to yer panel?!
so you can see were the storms are and were it will allow you to penatrate thru a hole between the storms!!! 😂

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

I've tried all sorts of variations of clouds & visibility, and still cannot get a good menacing-looking T-storm in FSX. Funny thing is, in FS9 it was a bit better (the cloud effects for cumulonimbus), and in FS8 there was an addon that made T-storm skies look like the end of the world! Lastly, even with ActiveSky operating, the storm visuals remain pathetic. Evil or Very Mad

realworldweather Guest

😞 I think that jeppsen up to the minute real world weather is simply great!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
nutjackuk1966 Trainee

I still think that Microsoft Developers should include a 'random' weather option for the chosen season, i.e. snow storms in winter, lightning storms in summer.
This way it throws you a challenge t will. That would be great.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...