TinMouse2 B732 Modelpack and panel

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

If you have downloaded this from AVSIM you must have noticed small problems with the panel (like F7 flap extension, spoilers...), so please tell me how to fix them! 😕

Last edited by Bartholomew on Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

go into the panel config and find the flaps and reassign what arms the spoilers

Pro Member First Officer

Tried it, but there's just one line in the panel.cfg ... :

[fltsim]
alias=fsfsconv\panel.b732ADV

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

is it a d/loaded panel or is it just the default 737/777/747 panel(s)

did the aircraft you d/load have a panel that came with it or does it jut use the default panels?

Pro Member First Officer
William A. Jones (waj2306) First Officer

Bartholomew,

Go to the main AIRCRAFT folder, look down till you see the fsfsconv folder.

Open this folder and you shoyuld find the TINMOUSE panel folder that JarJarBinks was referring to.

I downloaded this aircraft a while back, and found problems with the panel. Most were cured using Abacus Panel Pro. I found a number of guages that did not exist in the download and had to search to find the missing ones.

As for your original problem, also look at the [flaps] lines in the aircraft.cfg. you may find that some adjustments to the scalars (minor, small increments only) may help.

Let me know if anything above helps!

Bill

Pro Member First Officer

JarJarBinks wrote:

is it a d/loaded panel or is it just the default 737/777/747 panel(s)

did the aircraft you d/load have a panel that came with it or does it jut use the default panels?

The first thing I donwloaded was TinMouse II Boeing 737-200ADV V1.2. Then I saw that was just a panel and I needed the modelpack, so I downloaded that too. I copied it to aircraft folder while the new panel files were already there. When I started up the flight sim I had an aircraft with fully working panel, so I suppose that's the panel I previously downloaded.

Sorry I wasn't specific enough, waj...
The F7 flap command DOES work, but the flaps won't extend all the way. When I press F7 the flap indicator needle starts moving from 0 to 1 and then stops half way there and goes back to zero. They extend normally only when you use the mouse to move the flap LEVER!

The spoilers deploy all the way up when you press SHIFT + Q (not the case with other planes!), but when you move the LEVER all the way down they deploy only partially! I can't arm them too...

All the gauges seem to be in place...

I could also use some help with the autopilot. I tried all combinations but I can't get the pitch cmd to work! The command bars move up and down as you move the knob but the airplane doesn't follow.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...