hi on all of my aircraft for some reason my panel is black the shape of the panel is black i then press f1 to make my panel go down so that i have the screen as full can anyone help me i want to see my panel work and the gauges
3 Answers
If it's all your panels then the chances are you have an NVIDIA video card. Clean out the drivers your using now and install new drivers.
http://www.drivercleaner.net/
If it's just one or two you may have to put the gauges into the main gauge folder.

cheers radar very much apprieciated
👍 Glad it worked and thanks for letting us know, it helps others later one.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain