Just bought the Saitek Aviator. Good decision?

Sam Pears Guest

I have just bought the Saitek Aviator for FS2004. Do you think that is a good stick to use?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

yes Saitek has high quality products.

and i cant say ive ever heard any complaints from one of their products

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

It will be good but a yoke is cooler.

Sam Pears Guest

737FLIER wrote:

It will be good but a yoke is cooler.

Yoke's are out of my price range though. I'm sure I will buy one when I become good at flying.

eggyoke Guest

the only thing i hafta say is, if ya buy something and it didn't give you a master headache then it was a good product!!!!
and as far a yokes go thats so old fashion. new airliners just have two joysticks in them, i don't think they even have rudder pedals anymore. just fake ones that move along with a fake yoke to let the pilots know that they are working.
and if you fly a piper j3 or aeronca ct65, they had sticks.
hope your new joystick works ok for you dude.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

i have a x52 quite expensive but worth it 😛

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I have the Cyborg evo Force and I must say I am very pleased. I have had it for 7 months or so and its doing great. Saitek makes awesome products.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

i bought an X52 2 days after it was released it was expensive then!

now the prices have dropped some

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...