ultimate traffic

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

where can i find this, is it payware or freeware?

is there any AI Addon that any one recomends that is not payware please send me a link or post it in this thread

thx in adv

Last edited by Jake (JarJarBinks) on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

pay i got traffic 2005 and always think i should bought that one as traffic not as good as the right planes at right airports. also it shows departer times for all planes and so on.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

is there a demo i can d/load to try it out?

im not a fan of payware add-ons

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

If you're not a fan of payware i highly recommend this freeware
http://www.projectai.com/ just register in the forums download the installer (it does everything for you, even the flight plans) and there are 17 pages of AI traffic to choose from in the archives as well as new packages being uploaded, so just choose the airlines/military traffic you want.
Apart from the Air Europa 757 everything in this shot is freeware from Project ai

poo-poo Guest

😂 you will find that most of pai, woai, and ai aardvark, and others, are
built and repainted by the same authors 😂

poo-poo Guest

😂 You may also find that many UT models and paints are the same as PAI's!!!!!! tho through the years they are being updated from both sources. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

Welshflyer wrote:

http://www.projectai.com/ just register in the forums download the installer (it does everything for you, even the flight plans) and there are 17 pages of AI traffic to choose from in the archives as well as new packages being uploaded, so just choose the airlines/military traffic you want.
Apart from the Air Europa 757 everything in this shot is freeware from Project ai

wheres the installer?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

kieranja wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

wheres the installer?

Here.

http://www.projectai.com/forums/index.php?automodule=downloads&showcat=4

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

it tells me i cant down load as i do not have the right

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Did you register in the forum?

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

i still cant download it and yes i have registerd.

it says i do not have permision to download this file

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Does Project AI works for FS2002 too?

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

kieranja wrote:

i still cant download it and yes i have registerd.

it says i do not have permision to download this file

You are suppose to get a confirmation e-mail from PAI to validate your new account. Check your e-mail! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...