hey guys is the navida gforce gtx 8800 the best graphics card right now?
1 Answers
I currently have it, nothing special expect you can get DX10 with it.
There is a slight better quality in FS9 (Locking @25FPS) and fsx is ok to play (But not switching to FSX untill i can get sameproformance like fs9)
Warning: Don't downloa driver 158.22 Its absolute crap. It gives 'Ghosting Panels' IE fs9 panels glitch and VERY annoying. I contacted customer supportand they said use 97.02 driver. I have had no problem what so ever with this. Works a treat.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_97.02.html <- 97.02 Driver
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →
First Officer