question about fs2004 on vista...

Pro Member Trainee
DJNocturnal Trainee

i've been running fs2004 on vista for about 3 months now and so far havn't had any issues except i can only play the game in full screen without the toolbar at top, if i try to view it the game continues but the screen freezes, it also freezes if i change the screen size...any help would be much appreicated!

i am running the resolution at 1680x1050 and thats what windows is running at too since i have a 20" wide screen monitor.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What are your system specs, it takes a lot to run Vista.
Check and see that you have the latest video drivers not the old beta ones.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
DJNocturnal Trainee

don't get me wrong the game plays just fine with no lag or anything but i can only play in full screen mode with no task bar at top, if i try to change it, the game freezes completelt untill i change it back, i get tired of hitting alt whenever i need anything off the taskbar at top.

here are my pc specs:
300 gb hd
Intel duo core 6400 @ 2.13 ghz
2046 mb ram
Nvidia Gforce 7300 LE

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your machine is more than adequate.
Vista and FS9, difficult to say what the problem is.
Try new video drivers if they have any.
Clean out the old ones first.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...