Wilco A320

Pro Member Trainee
CodyH Trainee

Hey,

I am thinking about buying the Wilco A320, regardless of the fact that I am too going to buy the Airliner-XP when it comes out. Anyway I have a question pertaining to frame-Rates (specifically in the VC). I own the following and have no problems: Flight1 727, PMDG737, PSS757, LDS767, and Feelthere ERJ. I do have the Captian Sim 757 which really bogs down my system Crying or Very sad , will the A320 from Wilco respond like the PMDG and LDS etc. or the CS757? Thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
ShawnMiller Guest

CodyH wrote:

Hey,

I am thinking about buying the Wilco A320, regardless of the fact that I am too going to buy the Airliner-XP when it comes out. Anyway I have a question pertaining to frame-Rates (specifically in the VC). I own the following and have no problems: Flight1 727, PMDG737, PSS757, LDS767, and Feelthere ERJ. I do have the Captian Sim 757 which really bogs down my system Crying or Very sad , will the A320 from Wilco respond like the PMDG and LDS etc. or the CS757? Thanks

I Bought this wonderful aircraft last week Cody, but, sad enough it is SLOW.. Like all Wilco aircrafts published, they all came with SETTINGS to change displays and configurations i.e. Wilco 737, CRJ, or.. ERJ.. ect.. THIS aicraft is an AMAZING peice of work, but no options to change the settings 😞.. runs slow if you are in a over crowded place. My tip.. it does work for low scenery places. i.e Juiliana, Madiera, jamaica.. and on..

Pro Member Trainee
renesis Trainee

I've considered this one for a while. When you say slow I take it you mean FPS? Much slower than LDS or PMDG?

Thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...