project ai

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

how does this work i downloaded the flight plan creater

i down load flight plan unzip it the on the firt line i open the flight plan then sec line put the aircraft in and i get eror message.

how do u do it?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Personally i don't create flight plans, i download a full airline package then run the installer. The packages contain all flight plans and the installer automatically installs the aircraft and the flight plans 😀 .

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

there not many airlines there though

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

If you go into the library and then select PAI Archives there are 17 pages of AI Airlines!

ju-geebeens Guest

how does this work i downloaded the flight plan creater

i down load flight plan unzip it the on the firt line i open the flight plan then sec line put the aircraft in and i get eror message.

how do u do it?

HEY,
I assumed that you are trying to make your own flight plans?
What does the error message say, like a code or a eroor number??
you may need some runtime or library files !
or sometimes with me its gotta shutdown most programs that are running in the background.
but, sounds like run time files you need if you are using flightplan creater!
if its Ttools may be something else!

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

Welshflyer wrote:

If you go into the library and then select PAI Archives there are 17 pages of AI Airlines!

i do that but then you got put them in to a program and run then aint u?

poo-poo Guest

yes, sorta, pai installer you use, simple unzip into a folder and run the installer and walla ai aircraft and flightplans installed on yer flight sim, don't complain when you see 3 aircraft stuck together from 3 different airlines from pai! (they have a habit of useing repeat flight plans for different airlines)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I noticed that too Poo poo... but overall I love PAI.... It has made a quantum leap in my flying experience.

But I tell you what half the fun was watching 10 planes trying to land at KSFO at once and then realizing I would be on that taxiway a while before takeoff...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...