Terminal controlls

Pro Member Trainee
millerja911 Trainee

what key do you use to make the airport terminal come in and up to your plane? i learned how to receive a bush from the little carts but that is it. and what other secret things can i use to control the ground cars? ie - baggage carts.... - Thank you - James

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest

to get luggage carts open the cargo door(shift+2) the jetways (not termals) is supposed to be ctrl+j(or shift+j i dont remember), but the jetways never work for me 😀

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

To make the jetway move on your airplane you need to be parked on the yellow line, have the advanced animations turned on, and press Ctrl + J

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

You can get the jetway to come if you park well enough (on the yellow line). You press Ctrl-J to get the jetway. I think it only works on the commercial jets (Boeing 747-400, Boeing 737-800, and the Airbus A321). You can get the baggage trucks by opening the doors (Shift-E) and quickly releasing Shift-E and then quickly press 2 so it is (Shift-E 2). You can get the fuel truck by pressing Shift-F. And you can get the pushback truck by pressing Shift-P. The pushback truck will only come if you are near the zone it will pushback in (near the yellow line) and only if there is one at the gate or parking spot. For the jetways you need to have "Advanced Animations" on. And most all the other vehicles at the airport will not interact with your airplane. They just drive around and make it seem more real which it does. Those are all the things that I know about that you can interact with.

Hope this helps

Orion

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

ok well i can get the fuel truck to come to me but i park up alright on the yellow lines click CTRL + J and nothing happends also i cant get the cargo doors to open i clikc SHIFT + E + 2 but all what happend is the radio stack comes up so...

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

well make sure your controls are set to default. That is the only thing I can think of if the others didnt work for ya.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

No thay still did'nt work i don't just know why.

Do you have to have your scenery bar up full or something ❓

Pro Member Trainee
viper040 Trainee

You don't need to press it quickly within reason, as long as you don't press any other button afterwards its fine.

Pro Member Trainee
Rob55 Trainee

How Do you turn on the Advanced Animation ??
and can anybody help with added textures to planes please, where can i find a 757& 767 , and also a easyjet A319 or A320 ?

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Rob55 wrote:

How Do you turn on the Advanced Animation ??
It's in the menu settings.
and can anybody help with added textures to planes please, where can i find a 757& 767 , and also a easyjet A319 or A320 ?
For what aircraft, try www.avsim.com free signup.

thanks

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

i found that only some planes it workes on not all 😞 anyway its ctrl+j and some times you will hafe to hold it.....

goughey Guest

shut up brawls Poke in Eye Surrender Ass Ill Geek Geek Geek Geek ❗ ❗ ❗[/img][bum][/b][/list]

goughey Guest

sorry 4 being rude butt u r all wrong Hack Sleep Surrender and how 2 make new airliners (i.e British air.) ❓ ❓ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

You may find this tutorial from our knowledge section helpful:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/38/how-to-use-jetways-pushback-in-fsx/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...