Anyone see it last night. The tower with no one communicating with the aircraft for, what? 20 minutes? And then the swat dudes shooting through the glass at that guy?!?!
2 Answers
Yeah! Totally bad writing, goes to show you what happens when writers dont know procedure. Ric 😂
That glass is pretty thick and tempered. I guess they could have done it after being briefed.
Without a tower, a 'Ground stop' occurs. Nothing in and nothing out! This would be innitiated by approach control TRACON. So. I guess it all could have happened that way. 🙄
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer