Iron Chef

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Anyone besides me stay up to watch that show? It's the best show ever I'd say! IF i watch TV, that's all i watch. You've probably heard that America decided to have it's own Iron Chef show. It's going to blow. Anything other countries make first and is copied by America blows. That probably sounds weird coming from me, i live in USA. Come on, our beer sucks, our wine tastes like a urine sample, and we can't even keep up with our demand for crude oil. I don't know, things look grim to me.

Anyway, if you have Dish Network, Iron chef is on at 11:00PM on channel 110. check it out. If you have something else, just watch Food Network from 5AM to 5AM, eventually you'll catch the show. If you see Iron Chef America, turn it off.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I do!!!!! Whats up Fire man!! long time hmm? Anyway, I love that show!! When I go back to america, I am going to let the recorder go nuts and I will bring back all that I can record. Iron Chef seems to not be here in Germany. At least not my TV. I only have basic cable.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

By the way, you are right about Iron Chef america!!!!

Guest FEM Guest

YAY!!! I'm so glad someone else likes them! You should have seen the Valentine's day one. They had to work with chocolate and pears! The iron chef destroyed the challenger, with roasted pears, chocolate pear cake, and a third one i forget waht it is. It was awesome. I wanna go to japan and see it live! Besides, that'll give me a chance to steal the Chairman's awesome tuedos!

Guest FEM Guest

TUXEDOS not Tuedos

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Yeah! Chairman Kaga has the market cornered for fashionable Tux's!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Yeah, I wonder where I can get one?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...