Force feedback NOT

Pro Member Trainee
GAllwood Trainee

Hi,

I have just bought FS2004 and seem to having trouble with my force feedback sidewinder. I enter setting in the game to calibrate my joystick, go to properties and configure the sidewinder. The stick is centered and resists in all directions.

Now, when I start a flight (or the school) all resistance goes and jopystick moves freely.

I do not have a VIA chipset so the USB controller should work with it.

Does anyone have any clues?

Thanks for your help

Graham

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
abaris Trainee

I have the sidewinder 2 and assume you are refering to the same joystick. Well, the described behaviour seems to be an issue of 2004. I get some FF-effects, such as running over ground or having stiff resistance, when making an all too hard turn, but nothing fancy.

MisterTito Guest

I have the exact same problem, you'll feel turbulence, or the bumpiness on the gravel or dirt, but the joystick doesnt return to the center. Anyone know a possible solution to this?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if this is of any help.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...