I Love daveC!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Look at my own personal DC-3. He made it based on the MS default DC-3 so now I not only fly RadarManAir but I have a GPS also.
Dave...youDaMan!!!

Radar

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Hi Man!! You're making me blush. Embarassed A couple of the reasons for doing it were - 1. I knew it would be appreciated and 2. - as a payback to a gentleman who makes this site what it is, by his patience in helping me and others, and answering questions which have been asked (and answered) a hundred times - Thank You Radarman
Glad you like it friend

... and remember - don't go scratching that paintwork, flying under bridges 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Looks cool! Interesting pink around the cowling too.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

A tremendous job Dave, and agree Radar Man deserves his new "bus" as he does a great job on this site.

RM and DaveC - yu both da boyz !

Pro Member Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Looks cool! Interesting pink around the cowling too.

PINK? PINK? I don't do pink - if you take off these shades you will see it as 'shocking red' 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

haha! I WISH I could sing like Heino does! Heck, I'd wear the shades 24/7 if I could! (Truthfully, Heino has a eye disorder that causes his tear ducts to swell, pushing out his eyes. At one point, before he had a operation, they almost touched his Sunglasses, so thats why HE wears them, I would cause HES THE MANN!)

Pro Member Captain

There was no intention to mock the afflicted - as I said before I had never heard of the guy and he has all my sympathy as I myself await to go into hospital for an op on my tear ducts. Crying or Very sad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...