send me some links

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Find World of AI on the web and see if they have any

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

project ai had some carribean airline and bwia but i dont know how to make them work. love flying to the carribean but now i dont because it is just too empty

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Hi bawns, download the PAI installer into a folder of your choice (this comes with TTools), then download your AI traffic. Unzip your traffic and then run the installer, locate the traffic bgl then click install, the installer will then do it all for you.

Pro Member Trainee
ab1332 Trainee

where do u get fsx ai aircraft because project ai is fs2004 not fsx ❓

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

ab1332 wrote:

where do u get fsx ai aircraft because project ai is fs2004 not fsx ❓

Most of these are for FSX and FS9 😀 http://www.world-of-ai.com/packages.php

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

PROJECT AI NOR W O A I DOES NOT CATER TO THE CARRIBEAI AT ALL. I saw some schedules on the internet that has flights for the Carribean but i dont know where to put the schedules once i have downloaded them or even where the plane that is supost to fly the rutes in question. help me guys

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

bawns wrote:

PROJECT AI NOR W O A I DOES NOT CATER TO THE CARRIBEAI AT ALL. I saw some schedules on the internet that has flights for the Carribean but i dont know where to put the schedules once i have downloaded them or even where the plane that is supost to fly the rutes in question. help me guys

They might not have Caribbean airlines but if you download American Airlines/Continental/United/BA/ ETC i'm sure you'll have some AI traffic there! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

I HAVE ALL OF THOSE BUT I STILL HAVE NO AI IN GUYANA, TRINIDAD TOBAGO, i love flying to ythese contries but it just sucks to go there and have an empty airport. is there a place where3 u can get the default ai from fs2004 maybe i'lll try that just to get some planes in the sky

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...